Thursday, November 29, 2012

Rain, rain (don't) go away

I've been in Dubai now for a little over 6 months and it's raining for the first time!  We've had a few sprinkles here and there, but usually in the Marina area and I've never actually seen them.  But this morning I woke up and took Renard out for his walk the ground was wet!  There are even dark, grey clouds in the sky.  We made it home from our walk just in time because it started to POUR.  Then the thunder started.  Loud claps that scared poor Renard (and I may have even jumped a bit.)  I'm going to take advantage of this weather by watching movies on the couch in my PJ's and maybe even ordering a pizza for lunch.  Perfect rainy Friday afternoon!

It was raining pretty hard for quite a while

Dark clouds

Wet street

No comments:

Post a Comment